Thursday, February 19, 2009

When I grow up...


Gracie's aspirations at 5 years old:

I'm going to be a healing doctor for big people and little kids AND an artist who paints pretty pictures.



















Kate's aspirations at 5 years old:

On Monday, I'm going to be a dentist.

On Tuesday, a doctor.
On Wednesday, a teacher
On Thursday, I'm going to be "Dorothy" in a show.
On Friday, I'm going to be "Annie" in a show.
On Saturday, a model.
On Sunday, a dancer on Dancing with the Stars.

And...

When I'm 20, I'm going to be an artist.
When I'm 21, a girl builder.

When I'm 22, a ballerina teacher.
When I'm 23, a conductor on a choo choo train.




4 comments:

Michelle said...

I LOVE it! What great ideas they both have.

Shannon said...

I love the pictures! And, they are both going to be quite busy!

Anonymous said...

Gracie looks like a rock star with all her adoring fans hanging on her ;) and Kate is going to accomplish a whole lot in life with that list. Love it all!!

russellmaynard said...

Okay, this could be one of my all-time favorite posts. They a so funny! I just love them!