Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Tomorrow: a duet by Gracie and Kate

So we have our first duet here on Little Duets. Try not to get your hopes up though, it's not all fancy with harmonies and stuff, but I do think it is quite sweet. The girls have a great love for singing and an uncanny ability to memorize song lyrics. Most of their favorites are from Annie and The Wizard of Oz. Today, during lunch, I witnessed them breaking up the lyrics to "Tomorrow" so that each girl had a word or a few words to sing...and they did this totally in sync with one another, without missing a beat. I asked them to recreate their singing activity on camera. And they did, complete with a bow at the end.

Please excuse the wet hair...we'd just gotten back from swimming. Enjoy!


4 comments:

Michelle said...

OMG! That was the cutest thing ever! I can't believe how they knew how to each go back and forth and they never missed a beat. Yeah, Gracie and Kate, american idol here they come :)

Anonymous said...

My little stars are shining bright!
I love ya!
Mama

duckyhouse said...

Oh wow, I can't wait to show the girls this video. Gracie and Kate well done!! They are absolutely precious and adorable.

russellmaynard said...

I thought the Barbie makeover was good, but WOW! Those girls are way too cute! We love them!!