Friday, December 26, 2008

Grandparent Presents


Let me preface this by saying I am not crafty...at all. Now that you know, please be very impressed that I pulled these off! I got the idea from a woman on one of my message boards and thought it was just so cute. Once she explained how she created these gifts, I thought I might be able to make them myself. It took me two trips to Michaels to pick up supplies such as paint pens (never even knew those existed) and synthetic snow. The end product was super cute and I hope the grandparents appreciated the effort because they did take me a lot of work. No laughing...I know some of my crafty friends could have made these look a lot cuter. And in case you haven't figured it out, the snowmen are the girls' handprints. Gracie's snowmen have green scarves and Kate's have red. Below is the poem I attached.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Those a absolutely adorable. I must have the directions to make them next year (Poem included please). You guys did a great job and I bet it was their favorite gift :)