Monday, January 4, 2010

Sweet & Sassy Six Year Olds





My little babes turned six on September 8th!  They had a fabulous party at their favorite beauty shop, Sweet and Sassy.  I have an earlier post which describes this special place in more detail.    I'll let the pictures tell the story this time.



The guests arrive


They change into gowns and the royal makeovers begin!


  They chat it up.
You'll never believe what the prince said!  Oh no he didn't!


Look at these beauties!
Princess Kaylee


Princess Emily


Princess Hana


Princess Kaylie


Princess Jessica


Princess Hava


Princess Kate


Princess Gracie


They learn how to curtsey


They receive their crowns and wands



They form a conga line, of course!


They feast!

Happy Birthday, my little princesses!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

So cute, I can't wait till my girls are old enough for this!